What stick do you use for cast?

by Brendan
(Kansas City,MO.)

Ive lost $2500 worth of covers in two weeks to people less fortunate. What type of rental welder and rod do you recommend to tack them down.I'm a good welder but cast I've never done.


er312 stainless stick rods with a simple bobcat gas powered welder should do the trick.
you may need to hammer the weld with a small ball peen hammer every half inch or so if you get cracking...maybe not, the first couple of welds should let you know.

Return to jesse james vent.