Need to know what to do?

by Freddy Smith
(Sacramento, Ca)

Hi, I am a certified Welder from New Zealand and I don't have any certification here in the USA. what should I do?


Most employers give a test regardless of your certs.

but, there are accredited test facilities where you can test.

CA has their own state requirements also.

sometimes local colleges are accredited test facilities.

start calling around to local college programs and you should find your answer.

thanks for posting,


Return to Welding Certification Forum.